Google Play store comes as a free application for Android OS based devices. There are ways to get this Android marketplace app on different OS based devices as well. Most Android smart phones and tablets come with this app pre loaded on them. In case you wish to download the app for free on your device, here are the steps to follow.
Download Play Store on your Android smart phone
If you wish to have Google Play Store downloaded on your smart phone, here are the steps to follow.
- Step 1: Log on to your mobile web browser after putting on your data connection or Wi-Fi. Open up Google website and search for Google Play Store app for free download. This will showcase several results. Search for forums through which Google Play Store can be found in the kind of device you own. Check the version and compatibility of the app before you choose a download source.
- Step 2: Allow the download to be completed. As the file is a lightweight application, it would take mere seconds to download. Once the download is complete you can click on the program to complete the installation. Once the application is successfully installed on your device, you need to log on to a Google account to access the Play Store apps.
- Step 3: Begin by logging into your Google account. Enter the same login credentials as you would to access your Google account on any other interface. Once the login details are verified, you can then choose the option to stay logged in. This aspect will save you the need to enter your login details every time. Once you have logged in, you can access the different apps available on Google Play Store.
Download Play Store on your Android tablet
The steps to follow for downloading apps on your Android tablet are as follows:
- Log onto the web browser that is pre loaded on your Android tablet. Ensure that internet connectivity is on via data connection or Wi-Fi. Once you log on, you can browse the internet and find Google Play Store app for free that is compatible for your speck tablet OS. Check these details before you select a download source. It should also be a safe site to make a free download from.
- Once the download has started, it would take a few seconds to complete. Check the download status of your device and once it is completed, you can click on the program to install the same. Upon successful installation of the program, you can then proceed to log on and explore Google Play Store on your tablet.
Download Google Play Store on your PC
This is another way to enjoy the different Android apps found in Google Play Store. However, as Google Play store is an Android application, it would not directly download on your PC. You need to have an emulator program [Read more…]