Android devices are popular these days and there are many manufacturers for the same. Some of the popular ones are Samsung, HTC, LG and Motorola. Usually these phones come with installed Google Play Store, but some are also available that does not come with it. In that case, the user needs to install the application on the phone on their own.
However, installing the application on the phone is not as simple as installing any other application. For installing Google Play Store, some changes need to be done in the phone setting and some files are also needed to be installed in the successful running of the Google Play Store application. Here is the step by step guide for the same. We are sharing two methods using which you can download the play store in your phone.
Make the phone ready for installing Google Play Store application.
- Turn on the phone and open the setting page.
- In the settings page, hover for privacy option or application setting option.
- In the privacy category or the application setting category you will find the options “allow device to install application from other sources”. This option remains active in almost all Android devices by default. Google has done this in order to protect the device from downloading unwanted stuffs. For installing any application from different platforms; you need to turn on this option. Uncheck the button and then save the setting.
Now your phone is ready to install the application.
Download the supported APK file.
Google Play Store is the Android based application and for downloading any Android application, supported APK file is required. So, for downloading free Google play store application in Android device, you need to first install the APK file for Play Store. To do this, here are the steps:
- Step 1: Open the phone and click on the phone browser. You can use any browser present in your phone. We are using the Chrome browser here.
- Step 2: In the browser, type Google Play Store APK. You need to be careful in downloading the APK file, because many platforms that offers free APK file, provides the tempered files. Therefore, either you down free APK files from a trusted source or from Google. There are many bloggers and text support sites present that give the option of downloading original Google signed APK file for free. You can check these options over the internet.