Are you looking to install Google Play Store in different devices and want to know the process? Here is a step-by-step guide for you.
Download Google Play Store on your laptop
Google Play Store is a kind of Google shop where it sells different applications and games. By installing this application on your device, you would be able to download original apps and games directly.
- Step 1
Change the setting of your desktop and deactivate the option ‘allow the revised to install software from different sources’. This option you can locate in security and privacy category. But, this is important only when you are downloading the app from any other source. In this method, you can skip this step.
- Step 2
Open the Google Chrome web browser on your laptop. If you are not using Google Chrome browser then install it. The browser come for free and can be installed easily. To install the Chrome browser, open the current browser present in your laptop, and type Google Chrome there. A page will open with the options. Click on the option that best fits your need, click on the download button and then install it. You can also use the link https://www.google.com/chrome/ for faster downloading the app. Once the Chrome browser is installed in your laptop you will see the icon of Chrome on the bottom line of a laptop.
- Step 3
Open to the web store of Google Chrome and then type 1Mobile Downloader in the search bar and press enter. If you are unable to open the web store for Google Chrome, then use this link https://chrome.google.com/webstore.
- Step 4
At the top right side of the page opened, you will find a green button with the text + add to Chrome in-front 1mobile downloader.
- Step 5
When you will click on the + add to Chrome button, a popup will appear giving you information about the 1mobile download abilities and what changes it will bring in your laptop.
- Step 6
Here you need to click on the button “Add extension“. Without clicking on any of the buttons mentioned on this popup, you won’t be able to proceed the operation.
- Step 7
When you click on the option “Add000 extension’ the 1mobile downloader will automatically download in your laptop.
- Step 8
Now, navigate to the green button present at the top right side of the page with a down side arrow. This is 1mobile downloader. Bring the cursor on the arrow. When you will place the cursor over the arrow, it will show you a list. The first option in the list will be APK Downloader. Click on this option APK Downloader. The APK is Android package file format and it used to install apps in the Android operating system.
- Step 9
This is how you download the play store in your laptop. When you click on the APK downloader, a new screen will open with the blank. In the blank, you need to enter the name of the application, which you want to download. Suppose, if you want to download YouTube in your laptop, then enter package name and then click on generate links for the same. The app will generate the link which you can use to download and open YouTube directly on your laptop.
Similarly, you can create links for other applications and then open the same app on your laptop directly. If you want to copy the URL directly from the Play Store, then on the Play Store click on the link of application and paste it in the blank.
- Step 10
You can also use the option visit imobile.com present at the right top of the button “Generate download link” to visit the page and directly download the application that you want to download on your laptop. However, in this process, you need to navigate the options by scrolling down the list. The platform has over 18000 Android applications and games. The important thing to remember here is you won’t be able to download WhatsApp application on the laptop, as it is not compatible with laptops.
So, this is an easy and step by step guide for downloading Google Play Store in laptops.
The same process you can use to download Play Store desktop that have Windows Operating System. All the steps will remain the same.
Download Play Store in Mac
In case you are using the Mac device and want to install Google Play Store in it, then it is not possible to do so. You need to take alternative steps Android apps on your Mac device. It is not possible to download Play Store on iPhone as well, as Apple strictly restricts downloading android application.
Download the Play Store on Window phone
If you are using Windows phone, then Window has its own store where you can find almost all the application and games that are present in the Google Store. However, if you wish to download Google Play Store in Windows or open Android applications on your Window phone, then here is the guideline for you.
Download play store in Window phone, you can copy the version of Play Store which is compatible with your mobile and click on the download button present in-front of that. You can check the customer support service of your Window phone to know more about Play Store compatibility.
- When you will click on the download button, wait for some time as downloading may take some time. Wait till the process complete.
- Once the download is complete, click on the install button to install the application on your phone.
- When you will install the application, a popup message will appear asking you to accept the terms and conditions. You need to click on the ‘ok’ button to accept the terms and conditions. You can read the whole text to know more about the application and what changes it will bring in your phone. However, to run the application on your phone you have to click on the ‘ok’ button.
- Now unlock the application. Once you will do that the device will ask you to register yourself. Register yourself in the application using your email ID. You can use any email ID that you own for the registering.
- Now the app is installed in your window mobile. You can download any Android application from this app and enjoy it.
For downloading Play Store in desktop or Windows phone, the steps mentioned above are more or less the same. Nevertheless, for locating the exact option you can explore the platform. This is because; different devices come with different configuration and thus have options at different locations. But, the options mentioned in the steps would certainly be there.
Important things required for downloading application on desktop as well as phone
- You should have good internet connectivity on the device on which you are downloading the application.
- For faster result you can use the Wi-Fi connection.
- Do not interrupt the download process taking calls or doing some other activity on the device. This will stop the download process and you will have to start from the scratch if it happens.
- Keep your device fully charged so that, it does not get turned off while you are amid some important process. Once the download stop, you have to start from the beginning, it won’t start from the point where it has stopped.
- Do not download when you are traveling, as internet connectivity does not remain constant during that time. You need a fast internet for completing the task quickly.